As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) begins to have an increased impact in our community and throughout the nation, our top priority is the health and safety of our members, team members, and the communities we serve.
What we are doing:
We are here to serve you and wanted to share with you the steps we’re taking at Texas DPS Credit Union to keep you and our staff healthy during this outbreak.
- We are closely monitoring information from local, state, and federal health officials to ensure that we are acting consistently with recommendations and guidelines from those agencies.
- We want you to feel confident when visiting TXDPSCU. Out of an abundance of caution, we have enhanced some of our cleaning and sanitation procedures in the interest of our members’ and team members’ health and safety.
- We are increasing the frequency with which we disinfect surfaces, apply hand sanitizer and wash our hands. We may not be shaking hands to greet you during this outbreak, but we are still here to provide the same friendly service.
- We are committed to caring for our community by regularly communicating with staff to keep them informed and ensure their safety and that of our members. We are encouraging those who are sick to stay home.
Hopefully these efforts bring you peace of mind when visiting TXDPSCU. You also have our commitment that if circumstances shift and we feel it unsafe to operate under normal operating procedures, we will inform you as soon as possible to the best of our ability.
What can you do:
In the spirit of keeping one another safe, I want to encourage you to protect yourself and your families by keeping the below suggestions top of mind in the weeks to come. Stay up to date. For the most up-to date information on COVID-19, visit the CDC website.
- Follow these everyday preventive actions like in the infographic below to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, as outlined by the CDC.
- Learn more about TXDPSCU’s online and mobile banking here, so you can bank from almost anywhere 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Download our mobile app to deposit checks, pay bills, transfer money, and more.
- Contact us via phone, email, or visit our drive-thru. Find our contact information here and drive-thru hours here.
- Access cash by visiting our main drive-thru depository ATM, one of our Nationwide CO-OP ATMs, or one of our Austin Area CU Alliance ATMs. Find the nearest ATM here.
- Beware of suspicious email, text messages, phone calls, and websites that may impersonate a company, charity, or government agency. If you receive a suspicious outreach, don’t respond, click any links or open attachments. The intent is to convince you to share sensitive information such as usernames and passwords, make purchases or donations, or download malware onto your device. Learn more about keeping your financial info secure here.
We are here for you:
Our hearts are with all who have been affected by this illness. We want to stress our commitment to helping members experiencing hardships. If in need of assistance, we encourage you to contact us to discuss options available for consumer lending and deposit products.Our financial advisor is also available to speak with you to provide advice on your personal portfolio.
Texas DPS Credit Union continues to operate in a safe and sound financial state. In times of uncertainty, we value the opportunity to be an unwavering partner in your life. Thank you for your continued trust and confidence.