More Interest with Flexibility
Make your money work harder for you with this Money Market Account by earning a higher dividend and still having the flexibility of accessing in case of emergencies.
- Open with a minimum deposit of $2,500
- No monthly account fees
- Six pre-authorized withdrawals allowed monthly through checks, online banking and more.
- Unlimited withdrawals in person or by mail
- Dividends compounded and paid monthly
- View monthly eStatements
- Free Mobile and Online Access
- Insured up to $500,000 with coverage from NCUA and ESI
*Must complete 15 qualifying transactions on a Simply Checking Account and meet minimum balance requirement to receive higher dividend rate on an Enhanced Savings Account. Speak to a representative for full details.
**APY is annual percentage yield.
Money Market Account
What is a Money Market Account? A money market account is a savings account that typically pays higher interest rates than a regular savings account plus, gives you limited check-writing abilities.