Pay All Your Bills in One Spot
If you still use individual websites to pay bills online or by mailing checks, save yourself time by paying all your bills in one location with Bill Pay through Online Banking. Now with an enhanced look and additional features.
- New! Unlimited transfer feature to and from accounts outside of TXDPSCU
- New! Bills delivered online with eBills**
- Set up payments to be delivered on a scheduled day
- Pay as many bills as you want, as often as you want
- Pay bills to existing payees through Mobile Banking App
To get started, please login to Online Banking at the top of your screen.
Launching Soon: Enhanced Online Banking Experience and Bill Pay Features
On July 9th, TXDPSCU is launching our Enhanced Online Banking Experience and Updated Bill Pay Features!
How will Bill Pay be affected during the migration?
- Starting July 7th to the morning of July 9th, you will not be able to access your bill pay as the information migrates over to the new site.
- Any payments scheduled during these dates will still be processed, but no new payments can be added.
- If you don’t currently use bill pay, you will be unable to enroll between July 7th and the morning of July 9th.
What will be new in Bill Pay?
- Unlimited transfer feature to and from accounts outside of TXDPSCU through the upgraded Bill Pay features, for just $2/month*.
- Bills delivered online with faster payment processing time with eBills** through Bill Pay.
Take a Sneak Peak at the New Look and Feature!
Watch with audio for the best experience.
*The Bill Pay fee is $2 per month. For more information, view our Fee Schedule.
**Not all merchants participate in eBills. Faster payment processing times refer to payments now being sent ACH when the merchant participates.