Youth Membership Savings
First Step in Managing Their Financial Journey
Start your child’s financial journey with Texas DPS Credit Union with a Youth Membership Savings Account. Take the first steps towards teaching them financial wellness by providing them hands-on learning managing their own money.
- Access to Credit Union youth services
- Open with $5.00 deposit
- No Monthly Fees or Minimum Balances
- 2.00% APY* for the first $500 deposited into their account
- For every A your child receives in Math, Science, English, and History, $2.00 will be deposited into their savings account
- Free Mobile and Online Access
- eStatements, eNotices, and eAlerts
A Youth Savings Account requires adult guardian and youth social security number.
Striving for Excellence
Just as financial management skills are key for a successful future, so are the skills acquired in the classroom. We want your child to succeed in your financial journey as well as their educational journey.