The Fast, Convenient Way to Pay
Paying with your TXDPSCU Visa debit card is easier and more secure with Apple Pay® and Google Pay™! Use your smart device or eligible device at thousands of online retailers and in store merchants to pay for those must have purchases.
- Card numbers are never given to merchants – a unique number is transmitted when completing transactions
- No more typing in your full card information with participating online retailers, just click Pay with Apple Pay and Google Pay
- Conveniently pay in stores at thousands of participating merchants, simply place your phone by a contact-less terminal and follow the prompts
To pay in stores, phone must have near-field communication (NFC) capabilities.
Adding your card to Apple Pay is quick and easy!
- Go to the Wallet and Tap the Plus Sign.
- Follow the prompts to Add a New Card.
- Tap Next.
The card information will be verified and confirm whether you can use your card with Apple Pay. If the Credit Union needs more information to verify your card, you will receive a prompt to contact us. After your card has been verified, click Next and start using Apple Pay.
Add your card quickly into Google Pay!
- Open the Google Pay app – If you have multiple accounts in Google Pay: At the top left, tap Menu . Tap the Down arrow, choose an account.
- At the bottom, tap Payment.
- At the bottom, tap Add Credit or debit card.
- Use the camera to capture your card info or enter it yourself.
- If you’re asked to verify your payment method, you will receive a prompt to call the Credit Union.
- Find and enter the verification code.