Discover the building blocks of good credit
Our Credit (Re)Builder Loan is here to help if you have no credit, little credit, or may need some help improving your credit. By making manageable monthly payments on-time, you will be establishing a positive credit history, while also growing your savings.
- Take your credit to the next level – Consistent, on-time payments help improve your credit.
- Grow your savings – Payments on your loan are deposited into your Membership Savings Account that you receive once your loan is paid in full.
- Low rates and Flexible terms – Fixed rate of 6% APR* on loan amounts of either $500 or $1000 and terms up to 12 months.
Differences between a Traditional Loan and Credit (Re)Builder Loan
- Established credit history is required to qualify
- Interest rates can be high without good credit
- When your loan funds, the money is given to you
- You make payments until the loan is paid off
Credit (Re)Builder Loan
- You do not need credit history to qualify
- Interest rates are low
- When your loan funds, the money is placed on hold and held as collateral in a Membership Savings Account
- You make monthly payments until the loan is paid off and then you have access to the money
*APR is Annual Percentage Rate. Loan rate of 6% is effective January 1, 2021. Must have an open established Membership Savings Account in good standing. Must be able to provide two paystubs and have at least 1-year of job history.
Build Credit Without Credit Cards
It is a frustrating contradiction: You cannot qualify for credit without a credit history – and you cannot build a credit history without borrowing. Here are 8 ways to build or rebuild credit without credit cards.