ICU Day Supply Drive for SAFE
Everything credit unions do serves the needs of members on a local scale. Credit unions impact local communities across the globe by bringing financial empowerment to their community, which inspires other credit unions to enhance their service. International Credit Union Day (ICU Day) is an opportunity to raise worldwide awareness about the movement.
One way we are celebrating ICU Day and Texas DPS Credit Union’s involvement in our local community is by hosting a supply drive benefiting the SAFE, stop abuse for everyone, Alliance in Austin, TX until Friday, October 25th.
The SAFE Alliance is a merger of Austin Children’s Shelter and SafePlace, both long-standing and respected human service agencies in Austin serving the survivors of child abuse, sexual assault and exploitation, and domestic violence.
Hygiene Needs Include:
- Gift Cards to HEB, Wal-Mart & Target
- Shampoo & Conditioner, African American & Black Hair Care, Brushes, Hair Accessories & Style Products
- Shaving Cream & Razors
- OTC Medications – gummy vitamins, allergy, tylenol, pepto, midol, cough drops, etc
- Face Wash & Face Moisturizer
- Toothpaste & Toothbrush
- Shower Caddies, Shower Curtains & Towels
- Body Wash, Lotion & Sunscreen
- Size 4, 5, & 6 Diapers, Pull-Ups & Wipes
Basic Needs Include:
- Restaurant & Grocery Gift Cards of any Amount
- Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash & Lotion
- Brushes, Hair Accessories & Hair Products
- OTC Medications
- 4,5, & 6 Size Diapers, Pull-Ups & Wipes
- Toddler Meals & Snacks
- Pantry Items – boxed meals, canned meat, cereal
- Individually packaged snacks – granola bars, etc
- Twin Sheet, Blanket, Pillows & Towels
- Plates, Bowls, Cups and Silverware, Pots & Pans
- Toilet Paper, Paper Towels and Kleenex
Please include only full-sized hygiene items.
Thank you for your support!
If you have any questions, please contact us at 512-452-5211 or firstname.lastname@example.org.