TXDPSCU Service Update
With the global pandemic still a concern, Texas DPS Credit Union continues to adapt our operations to serve you while keeping the well-being and safety of you and our employees at the forefront of our decisions.
Our lobby has services available by appointment only Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm, and Saturday 9:00am-1:00pm. A list of these services has been provided below along with the appointment procedure. All online and drive-thru services remain available to give you access to all other cash, account and lending solutions.
These times are challenging. Please know we are here to support you and your financial needs. If you are experiencing a financial hardship or if there is anything we can do to help, please do not hesitate to reach out.
We appreciate your understanding as we continue to re-open services while ensuring we safeguard the health of our members, employees, and community.
- Safety Deposit Box Entry
- Notary Services
- Complex Account Services
- Approved Loan Closing
- To schedule an appointment, please call 512.452.5211.
- It is recommended that you do not bring additional people with you to the appointment.
- Contact the credit union at 512.452.5211 when you arrive and remain in your vehicle. A staff member will meet you outside to take your temperature and escort you into the building.
- You will be required to wear a face mask while you are in the building. The credit union will provide one if you do not have one.
- The credit union will be following all internal COVID-19 procedures including wearing face masks, practicing social distancing, and sanitizing between every interaction.
Online and Drive-Thru Services
- Drive-Thru services remain open during normal business hours
- Drive-Thru ATM with cash and check deposit capabilities available 24/7
- CO-OP Shared Branching and ATMs at participating locations
- Access our account anytime with 24-Hour Teller Line, Online Banking and Mobile Banking App (Now with an increased check deposit limit!)