Card Management Made Easier with New Digital-First Enhancements
Texas DPS Credit Union to excited to announce the launch of our new card management platform with our partner Fiserv. This platform is accessible via our mobile banking app, and enables our members to do even more with their Debit & Credit Cards.
These features include:
- Turning the card on and off when it makes sense. When the card is turned off, no purchases or withdrawals can be approved except for scheduled payments.
- Setting alerts when the card is used or when attempted transactions are declined for an extra layer of security.
- Enabling controls to restrict card usage based on location, spending limits, merchant types, and transaction types.
- Getting insight analytics on your spending habits to see how, what, and when transactions take place.
- Activating a card, reporting a card as lost or stolen, or setting a PIN.
- Managing travel plans to allow transactions in specific domestic or international locations.
- Adding the card to Mobile Wallet to make purchases from your phone.
Want to learn more about our cards? Visit txdpscu.org/cards/ for more information and to apply today to start utilizing these features.