Service Update: Changes due to COVID-19 Stage 3 Guidelines
Effective July 19th, the credit union will return to servicing members by lobby appointment only, in the drive-thru, and through online and mobile banking.
At Texas DPS Credit Union we continue to navigate the evolving stages of the COVID-19 pandemic and its impacts. Unfortunately, the pandemic is not over, and we continue to face challenges. Our top priority will continue to be the health and welfare of our members and employees. We want to assure you we are here to serve your financial needs, wherever you are.
Our local city is now in Stage 3 of COVID-19 Risk-based guidelines. The credit union is proactively taking steps to keep our members and employees safe by returning to servicing members through the drive-thru, by lobby appointment, and over the phone and other electronic channels.
As you have noticed, the business industry is also experiencing a shortage of staff as we move through the pandemic. As we work to fully staff the credit union and develop employees to deliver the same level of member service you are accustomed to, you may experience longer than normal wait times. We are doing everything we can to assist you as quickly as possible.
We truly appreciate everyone’s patience as we work together to overcome the challenges of this pandemic. We value you and your continued membership and support.
Appointment and Drive-thru Services
Schedule a lobby appointment Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Utilize our drive-thru Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Our drive-thru ATM with cash and check deposit capabilities is also available 24/7.
- To schedule an appointment, please call 512.452.5211.
- It is recommended that you do not bring additional people with you to the appointment.
- Contact the credit union at 512.452.5211 when you arrive and remain in your vehicle. A staff member will meet you outside and escort you into the building.
- You will be required to wear a face mask while you are in the building. The credit union will provide one if you do not have one.
- The credit union will be following all internal COVID-19 procedures including wearing face masks, practicing social distancing, and additional sanitizing efforts.
Want to save a little time and get your banking done faster? Try one of these free convenient services available 24/7. Click the link to learn more about the service and how to sign up.