Schedule Maintenance July 14th
On Sunday, July 14th from 12:00am to 8:00am CST, TXDPSCU’s processing system will be undergoing scheduled maintenance. This maintenance will impact products such as Online Banking, the Mobile App, 24 Hour Teller Line and Debit Cards. Below is information on what will be available and unavailable during the maintenance.
- Debit Card Transactions at Point of Sales, ran as “Credit” will be processed with an offline limit of $500
- Debit Card Transactions at ATMs, will be processed with an offline limit of $300
- Denials will occur if the offline limit has been reached during the maintenance period
- Members will be able to login to your online banking and view balances As Of the time before the maintenance period, schedule recurring transfers for future dates, schedule bill payments and retrieve check images from the available history
- Members will be unable to make immediate transfers, view current balance, view current history or enroll in online banking.
Mobile Banking App:
- Members will be unable to access balances or history and unable to schedule bill payments
24-Hour Teller Line:
- Teller line will be unavailable during maintenance period
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions regarding the scheduled maintenance and how you may be affected, please Contact Us .