Lobby Closing, Other Services Remain
A message from the President
The safety of our members, our staff, and the communities we serve is our top priority. Due to an increase in local coronavirus (COVID-19) cases, we will be temporarily closing our lobby as a precautionary measure effective Wednesday, Mar. 18, 2020.
Although the lobby will be closed, you will ALWAYS have access to your money at Texas DPS Credit Union. Your money is also safest stored at the credit union, where it is insured by the NCUA. We’ll continue to serve you through our drive-thru and exterior depository ATM, via phones, nationwide network of ATMs, 24-hour Teller Line, and Online and Mobile Banking.
During this time:
- Our Member Service and Lending staff is available to assist you by calling 512-452-5211 or 877-252-9199 from 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. on Saturdays. You can also reach them via email.
- Our enhanced ATM in the drive-thru accepts cash and check deposits along with dispensing both tens and twenty-dollar bills.
Utilize COOP shared branching and the ATM network. (Please be aware that many other financial institutions are closing their lobbies and offering services only through drive-ups.)
- Loan applications can be taken over the phone or online. Closings will be completed via email and mail.
- Home equity closings will be by appointment only.
- Debit and Credit Card orders and replacements can be done by calling the credit union at 512-452-5211 or 877-252-9199 or via email.
- You’ll have 24/7 access to your accounts, pay bills, make loan payments and transfer funds using our Online Banking, Mobile Banking App, and 24-hour Teller Line. Learn more on how to access these services here.
- If you would like to speak with a Financial Advisor about Investment Services, please call 512-381-1510.
Texas DPS Credit Union continues to closely monitor this situation and will regularly communicate updates. Please watch your email, our website txdpscu.org and facebook.com/txdpscu for updates.
We apologize for any inconvenience and any increased wait times you may experience with the closure of the lobby and appreciate your understanding. We are firmly committed to doing our part to lessen the virus’ impact on our communities. Please know we are doing all we can to make sure your health is prioritized, and your banking needs are met.