Build Better Credit While Saving Money
Did you know – A Credit (re)Builder Loan can help you establish better credit history, while also growing your savings.
Here are a few differences between a Traditional Loan and a Credit (re)Builder Loan:
- Established credit history is required to qualify
- Interest rates can be high without good credit
- When your loan funds, the money is given to you
- You make payments until the loan is paid off
Credit (re)Builder Loan
- You do not need credit history to qualify
- Interest rates are low
- When your loan funds, the money is placed on hold and held as collateral in a Membership Savings Account
- You make monthly payments until the loan is paid off and then you have access to the money
Apply online to see if a Credit (re)Builder Loan may work for you.