Hit Snooze on your Loan
Texas DPS Credit Union’s Skip-A-Payment program allows you to skip your monthly loan payment* which means extra room in your budget.
- Eligible for Auto, Recreational Vehicle Loans and Personal Loans
- Must have six months of payment history from time of loan origination or last Skip-A-Payment
- Loans must be in good standing
Return Form Options
1. Fax to (512) 467-1607
2. Email to email@example.com
3. Mail to: Texas DPS Credit Union | P.O. Box 15346 Austin, TX 78761
4. Drop form off at Texas DPS Credit Union | 621 W St. Johns Ave, Austin, TX 78752
*Notice: All requests to Skip-A-Payment are subject to credit union approval. By signing this request, you agree to amend the terms of your original loan agreement and to repay the entire unpaid balance and accrued interest. To qualify for the Skip-A-Payment program, you must have made at least 6 on-time payments since origination of the loan or last Skip-A-Pay granted, cannot be currently delinquent and all other accounts at the credit union must be in good standing. Program excludes mortgage, home equity, credit card and one-time payment term loans. A fee will be assessed for each Skip-A-Payment request. The Skip-A-Payment Request form must be received and approved at least 5 business days before the loan payment due date if payments are set up on ACH payment method. The $25 Skip-A-Payment fee must be paid prior to payment date and cannot be rolled into the loan balance. In the event of a claim, Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) may be affected. Other restrictions may apply.