Refer your Friends & Family to TXDPSCU for a Loan & Get Paid!
At Texas DPS Credit Union, we want to help your friends and family achieve their financial lending goals. Whether they are looking to save money on their next auto loan purchase, refinance a current loan, or need money for an unexpected expense, we are here to help!
You get $100 and they get .25% APR* discount on their loan. WIN-WIN! Here’s how:
- Refer your friends and family to fill out the form.
- A TXDPSCU Lending Representative will reach out to your referral.
- Upon Approval & Funding… you will receive $100 & your referral will receive the .25% APR* discount on their loan.
Friends & Family – Get Started Here:
Thank you for your interest in Texas DPS Credit Union, where Your Vision is Our Purpose! Fill out the form below and a Lending Representative will be in contact with you shortly to discuss how we can help you.
Don’t forget to help your friend or family member earn $100! Just provide us their name and email, then we’ll give them the $100 after your loan funds. This information will be used to redeem the offer, so please make sure it is correct.
1. The Referring Member: Share the referral form with your friends and family. Eligibility for incentive based on financing of a qualifying loan. One incentive per referred member. Must be a current member to qualify for incentives. Cash incentives will be transferred to your Membership Savings Account after the loan has funded. Maximum of five referrals per year. If you are “self-referring” and bringing a new loan to the credit union, you are eligible for the rate discount per funded loan within 30 days, but then not again. Employees of TXDPSCU are not eligible to participate. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Current offer subject to change at any time.
2. The Friend/Family: Eligibility for rate discount based on financing of a qualifying loan. Cannot combine referrals. Cannot be combined with any other offers, specials, or promotions. Rate cannot go below established floor rate. Current offer expires March 31, 2021, but subject to change at any time. Must be at least 18 years of age and must qualify for TXDPSCU membership. Minimum $5 required in Membership Savings Account for life of account.
*APR is Annual Percentage Rate. Qualifying loans include Auto, Recreational Vehicle, and Personal Loans. Approval and financing dependent on approval credit guidelines. New loan money only; existing TXDPSCU loans not eligible for refinance.
Drive your Auto Loan to TXDPSCU
Ready for a new car? Ready to lower your payment? Texas DPS Credit Union can help you achieve your vision with a low rate auto loan.