Meet Our Advisor: Mark Trice
Mark Trice, Financial Consultant at TXDPSCU, is an advocate for accessible and understandable personal financial planning. He believes in realistic and workable financial planning for real people, recognizing that various stages in life can influence financial needs.
Mark is a successful entrepreneur, business advisor and personal finance consultant. Over the past 20 years, Mark has worked as an executive with a number of professional service organizations such as PricewaterhouseCoopers and DLA Piper.
He and his wife, Holly, have 4 children and are members of Harris Baptist Creek Church in McGregor.
- General Securities Registration (Series 7),
- Registered Investment Advisor Representative (Series 66)
- Licensed insurance agent
- CFE Certified Financial Educator from the Heartland Institute of Financial Education, providing financial literacy education programs to adults.
- Masters degree in Applied Economics from the University of North Texas
- Bachelor’s degree from Baylor University.
Mark Trice is an Investment Advisor Representative with and offers Securities and Advisory Services through Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Member FINRA, SIPC, and a Registered Investment Advisor. Investment products offered are not NCUA insured, not deposits, obligations of, or guaranteed by any credit union, and are subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal amount invested. TFA is not affiliated with ClearVista Financial or TXDPSCU.