Support Local Business
People Helping People
To show local support in a time of need, Texas DPS Credit Union is featuring a business weekly!
Featured Business June 1 – 7th –
- Dia’s Market, located at 812 Justin Lane, is a curated, specialty grocery store and deli serving north Austin, Texas including the Crestview, Brentwood, Highland, Wooten & Allandale neighborhoods – and beyond. Their mission is to surprise and delight customers with our wide selection of locally- and internationally-procured products, including hot coffee & pastries, fresh produce, dairy items, frozen foods, delicious breakfast & lunch deli sandwiches, beer & wine, snacks, fine chocolate and grocery staples. We’re constantly on the look-out for new products made with care and attention to high-quality ingredients.
Previously Featured Businesses
- May 4 – 17th: Barrett’s Micro Roast Coffee at 713 W St. Johns Avenue.
- May 18 – 25th: Stiles Switch BBQ at 6610 N Lamar Blvd.
- May 25th – 31st: El Nuevo Mexico Restaurant at 911 W Anderson Lane.
Like and follow our Facebook page to see more about our featured businesses!
To Show Our Appreciate to You
- Receive 0.25% apr* Off Already Low Rates when you show us your receipt from a purchase at this week’s featured business!
- Discount applies to Auto Loans, Recreational Loans and Personal Loans
*APR is annual percentage rate. Restrictions Apply. Cannot be combined with other discounts. Excludes home equity loans, mortgage loans and MasterCard credit card loans. Loan must be booked within 30 days of the date of purchase made at the featured business.