Support Local Business
People Helping People
To show local support in a time of need, Texas DPS Credit Union is featuring a business weekly!
Featured Business May 25 – 31st –
- El Nuevo Mexico Restaurant at 911 W Anderson Lane, was founded in 1997 by The Jaimes family and it remains family owned and operated to this day. El Nuevo offers an array of food, from unique Huevos Rancheros and fulfilling Enchilada Breakfast, to tasty Migas, to steamy sizzling fajitas and chunky fresh chicken platters, to Tilapia and grilled Camarones Chipotle. Also, consumer’s favorites: enchiladas!
Previously Featured Businesses
- May 4 – 17th: Barrett’s Micro Roast Coffee at 713 W St. Johns Avenue.
- May 18 – 25th: Stiles Switch BBQ at 6610 N Lamar Blvd.
Like and follow our Facebook page to see more about our featured businesses!
To Show Our Appreciate to You
- Receive 0.25% apr* Off Already Low Rates when you show us your receipt from a purchase at this week’s featured business!
- Discount applies to Auto Loans, Recreational Loans and Personal Loans
*APR is annual percentage rate. Restrictions Apply. Cannot be combined with other discounts. Excludes home equity loans, mortgage loans and MasterCard credit card loans. Loan must be booked within 30 days of the date of purchase made at the featured business.